We have great beers from Capital Brewery, great music from a legend of blues and rock, Willie Dixon. You may not be familiar with him, but you know his work. We also talk with Kirby Nelson, brewmaster from Capital Brewery, and get the inside dope on making beer, growing the brewery, and keeping it an art and not just a job. Plus international shoutouts, drinking and driving (or driving us to drink) and more. A musical, tasty show - enjoy!
Beers we sampled during this show...
- Unibroue 15th Anniversary Beer (10% abv)
- Capital Brewery Island Wheat
- Capital Brewery 1900 (5.25% abv)
- Capital Brewery Bavarian Lager (5% abv)
- Capital Brewery Wisconsin Amber (5.1% abv)
- Capital Brewery Blonde Dopplebock (8% abv)
- Capital Brewery Eisphyre (10% abv)
Download this geography-challenged show here!