This show was recorded weeks ago and some of the topics are dated. Actually, you should skip the third segment all together if you're easily offended by language, race or politics. Hey, that means you easily offended person - skip the third segment! Don't say you weren't warned!
We show our friends from Illinois, Groucho and CHUD from TheBeerReport.com some long over due love. Then we discuss the Olympics in great detail. Beer Haiku and great blues from Big Mama Thornton and Stevie Ray round up this bittersweet beer show.
Beers we sampled this show:
- Boulevard Double Wide IPA
- Deschutes Hop Henge Imperial IPA
- Stone Brewing Company 12th Anniversary Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout (thanks Phil!)
- Left Hand Brewing Company Imperial Stout
- Albert Le Coq Imperial Extra Double Stout
If you're bitter, listen here... if you're sweet, well same show, same place.