Show 55 - New Holland Brewing Company
You've been hearing a lot about New Holland Brewing Company recently - for good reason! They have some exceptional beers. Many thanks to Fred Bueltmann, Vice President of Sales and Marketing New Holland Brewing Company, for helping us to do a show featuring these beers!
On other topics, we do some name dropping... specifically a send up to the Dudes at Dude Night for their Big Foamy Homebrew Show and the effects of dry rub. A discussion of Graham Sanders of Craft Brewer Radio from the land down under. We talk about «the Floyd» and the making of the Dark Side of the Moon as recommended from BuBBy in the TikiBarTV chat room. And we give special thanks to James Spencer of Basic Brewing Radio for a recent care package he sent.
Yada yada. Okay, really, we get a little goofy and poke fun at ourselves. Our knowledge of history and geography will astound you... or cause you dismay.
Beers we sampled during this show...
- New Holland Blue Goat Dopplebock
- New Holland Black Tulip Trippel Ale
- New Holland Dragons Milk Ale
Tip toe through the tulips and give'r a listen here!
Errata on the Errata:
- Daniel Day Lewis' character in The Last of the Mohicans was Hawkeye (Nathaniel Poe).
- Nigel Powers: All right Goldmember. Don't play the laughing boy. There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.