Yum. Although no chickens were harmed in the production of this show, we did kill a few quality beers as well as do permanent liver damage. Join us as we get a live-from-the-field report from Rick about Great Taste of the Midwest and several other events. We also do a Rufus Thomas (Mister Funky Chicken) retrospective of sorts, catch up on the latest Memphis celebrity news, throw in a dash of Armenian vengeance, and have some awesome beverages! If you aren't chicken, why don't you join us?
Beers pounded down and thoroughly enjoyed this show:
- Schmaltz Brewing Rejewvenator
- Steamworks Imperial India Pale Ale
- Mendocino Imperial India Pale Ale
- Sante Fe Brewing Chicken Killer Barley Wine
- Ricks beers from that restaurant...
Download this chicken-hearted podcast here.